I live in a pretty small apartment. It has 70m2 (229sqft) in two separated levels, which means that the stairs are counted as part of the space of the apartment. At the beginning I thought it would be a challenge to fit everything inside and I was dreaming about the day where I could be able to move somewhere bigger, however I learnt to love small living and I found a lot of advantages to it, to the point that now I wouldn't want to move to a bigger place.
12 REASONS WHY I LOVE LIVING IN A SMALL APARTMENT
1. It feels as cozy as a fort made out of sheets and pillows.
2. Cleaning up the whole place is really fast, so it leaves me free time to dedicate to other things that are more important.
3. Because of the lack of space It forces me to get rid of things I'm not using, so I declutter often.
4. When vacuuming I can reach the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, the bedroom and the entrance using just one single electrical outlet.
5. Finding new storage ideas improves my creativity.
6. It helps me live with less of everything and lead a more simple life.
7. Using the heater is cheaper, it doesn't take long to get the whole space warm
8. The same goes for the A/C in Summer, and because it's an open apartment (except for the bedroom) I can cool down the whole place with just the A/C I have installed in the second level.
9. When I lose something is easier to find, because there's less places to look.
10. When painting buying paint for the whole place is a lot cheaper. Is also faster to paint, so walls can change more often.
11. If I'm cooking I can control the food from almost the whole apartment without the need to actually be in the kitchen (the open space helps with that too)
12. Because it's enough.