Friday, December 5, 2014

Five Pretty Mugs for Christmas

Something I love about Christmas time is being able to use items (any kind of items) that are designed only for Christmas. Yes, sometimes it can be expensive if we consider that is stuff that we only use for a month in the whole year, but at the same time this is what makes them special, isn't it?

One of these items are mugs. This is the perfect time of the year to treat ourselves with a mug of warm tea or hot cocoa, and a pretty Christmas mug, all festive and cheerful, will only add to the great feeling of it. Don't you think?

For visual enjoyment, here are five mugs I've spotted online, and that I really love!



Christmas mugs

4 comments:

  1. Muuuuuuuuugs <3 I'm addicted to them even more than to scarves and bags. I love the one with the snowman especially !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I just adore the one with the heart shaped handle <3

    ReplyDelete