Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Treasury: Pastel Love

I love pastel colors, and even if they seem to fit Spring and Summer better than Winter, I felt in the mood for a sweet colored treasury today. I hope you like it! I haven't really been active in the blog in the past days due to the fact that I'm having finale exams this week and the next one. After that the blog should go back to normal posting!


'Pastel Love' 


Flat shoes - Mint Oxfords - ...
$86.4

Tile Coasters Pale Mint Tria...
$27

Pastel Mittens knit women mi...
$38

Deer Antlers Digital Print M...
$18

Ornament Pastel Wooden Block...
$22

Pretty Pastel Vintage Cup an...
$8

German Wall Clock, Ceramic K...
$75

Sugar Pink Abstract Pastel P...
$40

Pastel Geometric Necklace - ...
$24

DUO cups "Family Color&...
$24

Triangles geometric ceramic ...
$21.64

3 Pastel bracelets - Trendin...
$16

Spring Bouquet Guest Soaps S...
$7

500pc set PASTEL colours bla...
$45

Mint green jewelry box, wood...
$12



3 comments:

  1. I love these colors. Makes me think of Spring! Still have a few months before that comes around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pastels!! Already thinking about spring? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this is one of my favorites lately! Beautiful colors, and I like the geometric patterns mixed in.

    ReplyDelete