Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Treasury: Fresh Air

In an attempt to get my mind away from studying for a while (I start my final exams in five days), this week's Treasury is fresh and natural. I hope you'll like the items I picked. Have a great week!

En un intent d'allunyar el meu cap dels estudis per una estoneta (començo els exams finals d'aquí cinc dies), la Treasury d'aquesta setmana és fresca i natural. Espero que us agradin les cosetes que he escollit. Bona setmana!


'Fresh air' 



Vintage Green Military Bag A...
$11.9

Hand knitted leg warmers/boo...
$55

Toy Cat wooden grey with gr...
$8

porcelain vessel with stripe...
$32

Hand Knit Headband, Winter H...
$23

Greek Ceramic Heart Beads, W...
$1.6

Large Elephant Pouch, Gray E...
$18

Vintage Lichen Plant Print, ...
$10

Knitting bag - grey pouch st...
$11.63

Garden Storybooks are vintag...
$37

Eco friendly Wooden baby tee...
$15

Cloud pillow Grey Decorative...
$39

White Air Plant Pot with Air...
$13

Violet & Gray Ceramic Leaf B...
$20

Crocheted kleenex Box Cover,...
$10



2 comments:

  1. Nice treasury! Love the bag and the plant pot is cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing leg warmers all over the place lately, and I keep thinking what a good idea it would be to get some. :-)

    ReplyDelete