- The "Look What I Made Linky Party" is open to any blog post featuring something you've made. It can be a DIY project, something you've cooked, a sewing project--anything! At this time we're not accepting links to any shops, but blog posts about your products are welcome.
- Make sure you link to a specific blog post and not your homepage.
- This party is all about showcasing new projects, so while we're sure that table you painted last summer is awesome, please only link to posts from the last 30 days.
- Every month we'll pick our favorite projects and feature them at the beginning of the next month's linky party. Your project might also be shared on our Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts.
- We do ask that you link back to us in your blog post. You have your choice of using the pretty linky party button we made below, or just using text. This way the promotion is a two way street and everybody wins.