Monday, December 16, 2013

Random photos for a Monday


I got this mug from Zara Home (on the Christmas 2012 collection)



Little bouquet from the "Fira de Santa Llucia" in Barcelona (which is a Christmas market).  It's supposed to bring good luck if somebody gives it to you.




Photo taken at the Christmas market in town


Coin purse keychain I got from Eyelah. I love the fabric and the colors of it! She's offering a 30% off on all the items on her shop until December 22! (you can find the code on her Etsy shop).


Necklace from Avo Art that I won in a giveaway at The Wandering Deer. Thanks to both of you girls!


8 comments:

  1. Pretty <3

    The xmas market in your town seems nice :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, is small but it has the Christmas mood, so it's nice :)

      Delete
  2. wow..the photo looks great!! Thank you for featuring it today!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you for sending it so fast, and for all the love you put in the package <3

      Delete
  3. I saw the keychain and knew immediately where it was from! I love that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell in love with the fabric too, so cute :)

      Delete
  4. Love these photos - that holiday market looks perfect! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete