Thursday, November 21, 2013

Tubidu: Illustrations from Paris

I'm a lover of France in general (a love that possibly comes from living close to the French border). I love it's architecture, it's language, it's landscapes... and Paris! I know that for sure there's a bunch of places in France that are as pretty as Paris is (or even prettier, if that's possible), but today I want to talk about Paris, and I want to talk about it because I'd love to share the work of somebody who can totally put into drawing the scence of what I love about the Parisian architecture: elegant, detailed, urban but not cold, nostalgic, dreamy and, overall, amazing. This artist is Brigitta, even if she's mostly known as Tubidu on Etsy. I could say lots of things about her drawings, but because an image is more powerful than one thousand words, I suggest that you see it by yourself. It's impossible not to love it!



You Are Not Alone - Tubidu

The Eiffel Tower in Paris - Tubidu

Winter in Paris - Tubidu


Paris Red Facade - Tubidu

Way To The Unknown - Tubidu

Yellow Facade - Tubidu
Montmartre - Tubidu

Good Morning Paris - Tubidu

Don't you just love them all? I love the way she uses the light to make you feel that you're really there, and all the little details that all the drawings have!

I'll finish the post letting you guys know that if you see something you like at her shop, you can have a  20% off on your purchases at Tubidu, using the code SAVE20.

You can also find Tubidu on twitter and facebook.


8 comments:

  1. Her illustrations are sooooooo pretty I really love them. I love all her series of night cityscapes and that snowy one is amazing too. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you for commenting Emma! :)

      Delete
  2. oooo..I love these images. I love France too and I most definitely love Paris. I would love to visit Paris again that would be so much fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you, I'd go back there right now! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you Laura for this nice post! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you for making me dream with your drawings Brigitta :)

      Delete
  4. Amazing and lovely drawings! Thanks for sharing, Laura :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you for commenting Txell! :)

      Delete