Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Treasury: Nights Get Colder And Longer

With November being halfway gone, and holidays around the corner, I was in the mood for a more festive treasury, yet keeping the scence of long and cold November nights. I hope you'll like this weeks' finds!

'Nights get colder and longer' 



Snowflake Mug Cozy - Made to...
$14.5

Bird Christmas Ornament Hol...
$12

White grey tiny pumpkin than...
$18

original landscape watercolo...
$55

Chrismas Two Winter White Fe...
$5

Yarn Sale - Winter Blue Na...
$3.75

Balsam Pillow - Hooked Rug B...
$32

Notebooks: 3 Tiny Journals S...
$6

Thank You Note Card // Han...
$5

Glittered Acorn handmade Chr...
$18

Numbered Envelopes in White,...
$10

Fingerless Gloves , Gray, Gr...
$32

Gorgeous Pinecone Winter Wre...
$50

Linen Wristlet clutch. Linen...
$14

Holiday Christmas Gift Coast...
$25




12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and cozy treasury <3 I especially love the acorn ornaments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those acorns too, they're so cute!

      Delete
  2. Nice treasury! So cozy and perfect for this wonderful time of the year :) Love the mug cozy, looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love doing treasuries for this time of the year, as you say it's so cozy! :)

      Delete
  3. Great finds! Thanks so much for including my thank you note card, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutelly love your note card! :)

      Delete
  4. Such preaty things!! I specially love gloves, mug cozy and balsam pillow!! And, and, and...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those gloves are amazing, aren't them? Love the balsam pillow too! :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful treasury as always! Our days have been frustratingly short around here. The sun goes down around 4:45 in the afternoon. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paige! Same here, but in my case I love when it gets dark at five, I find it cozy for some reason :)

      Delete