Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Treasury: I'm Dreaming Of A Mint Christmas


'I'm dreaming of a mint Christmas' 



Holiday SALE Christmas Trees...
$60

Christmas Mistletoe brooch o...
$9

Mint and gold sailor knot ne...
$27

Merry and Bright Christmas A...
$24

1 coffee Christmas ornament ...
$8

Handpainted Walnuts - 12 - M...
$24

Christmas decor. Wood Blocks...
$15

Pastel Holiday Decor, Teal A...
$30

set of 8 natural mint colore...
$12

Mint Chocolate Chip Candle C...
$18

Mint green Christmas trees H...
$28

Mint Ribbon - 5m Gift Wrappi...
$3.2

Winter, Christmas Photograph...
$30

Mint Christmas Card
$6

Holiday Decor - Mint Green H...
$10


6 comments:

  1. love the color!! I love mint color its so pretty and I think you can use it year around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's sucha clean refreshing color, and as you say it's perfect for both winter and summer. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Love it! Mint is so beautiful and fun for Christmas!

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I find it both elegant and festive :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. I love this mint color. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was attracted to your blog by the mint coloured Christmas.
    Dreamy and romantic!

    ReplyDelete