Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Home Decor Palette: Cozy at Home

Something I love about this time of the year is being able to stay home, on the couch, wrapped in a warm blanket. This is the first time I attempt a home decor post with a color inspired palette, but for sure it's not going to be the last time. I love the idea of mixing both color and pretty decorative things on the same post!


Cozy at Home



John Hanly Co wool throw
€130 - liberty.co.uk


Autrement Dit throw pillow
€62 - occa-home.co.uk


Mustard yellow throw pillow
€33 - etsy.com


Wooden home decor
€220 - arhaus.com


Fragrance candle
€21 - yankeecandle.com


Thrive leather loveseat
€1.960 - thrivefurniture.com






9 comments:

  1. I love the color choices and I love the whole selection you picked. Hope you'll make that kind of posts again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! I'm planning on doing them, it was fun! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! I wish it combined with my living room (and that I was rich to buy it) :p

      Delete
  3. Nice choices! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love. It. All. I would put everything in my house right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only we were rich and we could change the style of our houses as often as we wanted... *sighs*

      Delete
  5. I bought a Thrive couch a few months ago! That same color actually. SO in love. Now I need to get my hands on that blanket! These colors are just perfect.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete