Thursday, November 7, 2013

Freebie: 40 Multi-Colored Stitched Flags





I love, love, love, to share freebies every now and then when I have the chance to get some of them ready. In the past occasions I shared either things related with Autumn or Halloween, which I love because this is my favorite season, but I thought it was time to share also a little bit of color! In this set you can download 40 multi-colored stitched flags that you can use in all your digital projects, or even to decorate your blog or website. They are in both png (transparent background) and jpg files, and they come in a big size so you can resize them the way you want.

As usual they're totally free, but I'd love a comment if you decide to download them :)




8 comments:

  1. Really nice set of colors, I love them. Thanks for sharing as always :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma, glad you like them! :)

      Delete
  2. These are cute and the colors are wonderful. Not downloading right now because I don't need them at the moment but thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you for commenting Chiara! :)

      Delete
  3. Woo hoo! Thanks for sharing these! They're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set to download!! Many thanks!! I'm sure I'll use it soon ;-o)

    ReplyDelete