Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Look behind your back: A Halloween countdown! - Guest post from Ana (Weird Amiga)

I can't be more excited about this weeks Halloween Countdown! This time the blogger who is going to tell us her scary story is Ana, from Weird Amiga. Ana is truly one of the sweetest persons I've met through this year of blogging, a really sweet girl with a huge heart that has an awesomely magical point of view about everything. She's talented, and one of the loveliest persons you'll find around. I highly recommend you to visit her blog, it's full of pretty drawings and beautiful photos.

Today's story is a very special one, because Ana decided to draw a comic for it! So get comfortable, and get ready to enjoy it. I'm sure you'll love her story!





















You can visit Ana on these sites:



Other guest posts of the Halloween Countdown series:

Week 1 (by Ayla from Eyelah)
Week 2 (by Jennifer from Grits and Moxie)


6 comments:

  1. Super cute comics!!! (Well for the drawings, because the story is totally freaky, especially if it's a true story)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I'd be so scared if it happened to me!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your very sweet words, Laura, and for letting me tell my creepy (and true!) story here.
    I wish all your readers a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you Ana, it's really awesome to have a guest post from you! And the story is just so creepy, I'm still fascinated by it!

      Delete
  3. This is awesome!! Creepy story and very cute drawings. I'll check our the blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Love it too! I'm sure you'll enjoy her blog, it's full of pretty things!

      Delete