Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Favorite Day Bags for this Fall Season

Bags are one of those accessories that has the power to change a whole outfit. Wearing one bag or another can make the difference between elegant and casual, sporty or classy. They come in all kind of shapes and sizes, and if we could, we'd buy them all!

I don't like black accessories. I rarely wear black shoes or black boots during the day (most of the time I wear them in soft grey or camel brown), and the only black day bag I own (it was a Christmas present) I've only worn it once. I don't like going for light or pastel colors either (I prefer to reserve that for Spring/Summer), and even for Fall/Winter, I tend to run away from totally black or dark brown bags.

Here's my selection of day bags for this Fall season. I'd love to hear about your preferences!



My favorite day bags for this fall season


Roxy brown handbag
€33 - roxy.com


Accessorize color block handbag
€52 - accessorize.com


H M zipper purse
€18 - hm.com


Chain strap purse
€76 - mango.com


Zara city bag
€135 - zara.com


2 comments:

  1. Love them especially the ones from guess and from accesorize. You never have too many bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of tote bags, mainly because I'm a student and it's just easier to throw my notebooks in there instead of carrying them in my arms. That purple bag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete