Monday, September 30, 2013

Interview to Sabrina from Cattails + Cardigans



Happy Monday everybody! I'm starting the week with an interview to the awesome Sabrina from Cattails + Cardigans, a great lifestyle blog in which she talks about her life and all the things she likes and finds inspiring. Sabrina went through a serious car accident last year that injured her spine, and she's really a huge inspiration on how to go through something as life changing and challenging as having to adapt to a completely new life.

Read the interview, and then go say hi, she's really friendly!




1. Where does the name of your blog (Cattails + Cardigans) come from? 
Actually I was looking for names that I liked online and I came across these two paired (Cattails + Cardigans) together.. My blog used to be called "Honey Dear" or something and that just didn't feel like.. me. It's just something I thought was cute and catchy. 

 2. On your blog you talk often about your recovery from a spinal cord injury. How is blogging helping you in the whole recovery process? 
It's been a huge positive in my life. I love being able to blog about my SCI and share my story. It's totally helping me cope with things a lot better and has bought some opportunities my way. It's obviously a huge part of my life so it's nice to be able to share the good and bad about being paralyzed with people who read my blog and I think it's totally helped others that do read my blog to be more open about certain aspects of their life.

3 . Define yourself in five different words.
This is never easy for me, haha. If I had to pick five different words to describe me, I think I'd go with: Friendly, Passionate, Optimistic. Stubborn and Sassy haha 

 4. Do you like Autumn? What's your favorite part of it? 
I love everything about it. The weather, the colors, the fashion, the spooky feel it has to it. Everything about autumn is perfect. 

 5. What have you learned from blogging? There's any advice you'd give to people who want to start a blog now? 
If you want to start a blog, do it. Keeping a blog has been something I'm SO thankful I decided to do. Even though I feel like nobody ever reads what I write, I am able to look back on things and see how I've grown from my blog. My biggest advice is don't start a blog just to gain "followers", do it because you love it. Readers will know if you're forcing it. As far as what I've learned from blogging, I've learned a lot about myself as a person and as a writer. I've grown a lot in those aspects of my life.



You can follow Sabrina on these sites:

1 comment:

  1. Nice interview, I always like to find new bloggers to follow via your interviews :)

    ReplyDelete