Thursday, September 19, 2013

Freebie: Set of 30 Social Media Icons (3 colors / 2 sizes)

Autumn is around the corner, in just a few hours we'll get deeply into its warmness and coziness, leaving behind the sunny Summer days. It's time for new beginnings, and if a few days ago I was giving you 10 tips on how to prepare your blog for Autumn, today I'm sharing a handful of free Social Media buttons that you can use to give your blog a more Autumn look. It's time to prepare you blog for the new season!





I'd love a comment if you decide to download them :)

Also, if you would like them in  a different color, you can check these past posts:

6 comments:

  1. I downloaded the other set the other day but these are even better because I wanted some autumn colors on my layout. So getting these and changing again :) Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for Autumn colors on the layout! Enjoy :)

      Delete
  2. I loved the previous set but that one is so much in the feeling of these days and autumn is so awesome <3 Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you for commenting, it makes me so happy that you like them!

      Delete