Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Freebie: Set of 30 Social Media Icons (3 colors / 2 sizes)

I love to post some freebies here in the blog whenever I have the chance to do it, and today I'm happy to be posting these sweet set of social media icons (so sweet that I called the set "Candy Shop!"). There's 30 different icons, and they come in two different sizes, so at the end you'll download a set that will contain 60 different files... for free!



If you decide to download them, I'd love a comment :) You can also find them in "Summer Sunset" colors on a previous post (here).

Happy Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. I love the colors you picked :) Nice icons, thank you for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! And also for your help :)

      Delete
  2. Oh! Lovely! In next blog I design I'll use them! Thank you so much! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just downloaded them, thanks! I'm overhauling my layout, changing the colors and the buttons I have don't fit it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chiara! Today I'll post an Autumn colors set of the same ones.

      Delete