Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Treasury: Welcome to the Netherlands


'Welcome to the Netherlands!' 


Netherlands Roots Map 11x14 ...
$30

Baby Went to Amsterdam Poste...
$23

Vintage Dutch Miniature Wood...
$12

Dutch Houses hand stamped on...
$12

Vintage Aqua Blue Pressed Ti...
$14

Dansk Kobenstyle Enamel Dutc...
$42

Amsterdam Netherlands Photo ...
$28

Dutch Wooden Clogs Pair from...
$21

Holland Vintage Travel Poste...
$35

Charming Dutch Windmill Salt...
$12

Amsterdam Bloemgracht, The N...
$10

Set of 6 Windmills Dutch Hol...
$10.99

1920 Very Large Antique Map ...
$35

Vintage BLUE & WHITE DELFT T...
$6.95

Dutch Windmill Sawmill Grist...
$28



Other treasuries I made dedicated to European Countries:




7 comments:

  1. I also love the cool color palette. You always share such lovely things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Dutch Wooden Clogs. There are so many things I would love to see in The Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tin. It would look great in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful - love the picture at the top. Also love the colour scheme of these items. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you're doing a country theme now! :-)

    ReplyDelete