Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Treasury: Italia

'Italia!' 


Taste of Italy - Italian Cul...
$25

Vintage Italian espresso cof...
$25.5

Florence, Italy Original Wat...
$10

Tiny map of Italy necklace -...
$30

Set of 2 Vintage Italian Esp...
$18

Vintage Map of Rome on 15x15...
$12

DIY Printable Pizza & Beer I...
$15

italian kitchen poster, kitc...
$55

Rome Italy Street Map, Art P...
$12.99

Fiat 500 poster - cinquecent...
$26

Venice Photo. Fine Art Photo...
$35

Baldelli Italia Pasta Contai...
$38

Vintage Italian Tuscany Clay...
$9.5

Vespa Scooter Vintage T-Shir...
$12

View from San Gimignano Orig...
$20


Other treasuries I made dedicated to European countries:






2 comments:

  1. Your treasuries are always so cute. Italy is on our list of places to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Paige! Yes, Italy is awesome, I'm not that far away from it but sadly I haven't been there in AGES! I should visit it again!

      Delete