Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Treasury (Guest Post): Catalonia!

It's Sunday, which made Treasury day! It's also Summer, which means that the Sunday Treasuries are dedicated to European countries. But today it's not me who is making the treasury, but Emma, the awesome artist behind the blog Listen to the Ocean. Visit her blog and say hi, she's really talented!




Hi everybody, my name is Emma from Listen to the Ocean and I'm really happy to be making today's treasury list on Laura's blog. I decided to continue in Laura's series of European countries themed lists and make one about Catalonia. After all, not only it's Laura's home so she might have left it out, but it's also my favorite area. I hope you'll enjoy the ride.


'Benvinguts a Catalunya'



Watercolor Travel Illustrati...
$25

Let's Move to Barcelona ...
$20

Catalonia, Spain Photograph....
$30

Barcelona, Spain - Europe - ...
$18.5

Turquoise, pink & yellow art...
$7

Original Canned Air From Bar...
$9.99

Old Map of Barcelona, Spain ...
$29

Pubol, Spain Photography - &...
$30

Malalletra Núm. 20 - DREAMS
$9

Barcelona Sagrada Familia 12...
$20

Arracades estelada or blanc ...
$121

Casa Batllo. Barcelona. 8 ...
$20

Barcelona Vintage Heather Na...
$14.99

Cervezas DAMM Barcelona Beer...
$7.99

Barcelona Wall Art Map Print...
$18

Previous treasuries Laura made dedicated to European Countries:


12 comments:

  1. I would love to make a trip to Spain sometime in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure Spain would welcome you nicely! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for letting me a little space on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you for taking the time to do this treasury, I love it so much!

      Delete
  3. Canned air reminds me of The Lorax. :)

    Barcelona always sounds so wonderful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spain is def on my list of places to visit :) I think its my dream vacation, maybe when we celebrate 25 years marriage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can visit one day! :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. I've only been to the cruise port and the airport in Barcelona. I hope to one day get there an really take in the city. Lots of great ideas here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping and commenting Kerrie!

      Delete
  6. One day I will make it to Europe. One day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When we were choosing where to go in Europe for our trip this fall, we almost picked Spain! It was so close! (But we're going to France.) Love this treasury!

    ReplyDelete