Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Treasury: Welcome to England!


ON SALE 18"X18" L...
$17.1

Union Jack Mustache Necklace...
$5

Take me to london zoo Now wi...
$10

UK Flag Union Jack Shirt V N...
$15

Egg & Soldiers Mug
$15.63

I Love London - iPhone / iPo...
$8.95

Union Jack Passport Cover in...
$12

Love London Notebook (natura...
$15

Union Jack British Flag Whit...
$1259

London Stamp Stickers - 2 Sh...
$2.25

o o o Union Jack Tea Pot / B...
$19

Quirky London Illustrative P...
$20

British Guards Kids Room Art...
$16

London Doubledecker Bus Card
$4

Union Jack, British Flag UK ...
$8

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Those items are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love everything related to England :)

      Delete
  2. I'm a fan of England but I was not that impressed with London as I thought I would be. I hope the next time I visit I get to go out into the country and stay way from the city. I would love to see more English things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the teapot and the mustache necklace...adorable selections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute. And speaking of England, were you excited about the Royal Baby, too?

    ReplyDelete