Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Treasury: Summer Sunset



'Summer Sunset' 


Summer Custom Made Pretty Or...
$85

Handmade, Embroidered Orange...
$26

Orange Sugar Starfish Hair C...
$12

Surf Photo 12" x 15&qu...
$50

Vintage Alain Mikli Oval sli...
$129

12oz Ice Cream Cups Orange -...
$3.99

Psychedelic Sunset Tote Bag
$75

MADE TO ORDER summer beach ...
$115

Peach Summer Straw Cloche Ha...
$145

California Photography, Sant...
$30

Surfing the Tropical Floral ...
$49

Tooty Fruity Citrus Scented ...
$5.75

Beaded Friendship Bracelet, ...
$10

ORANGE CREAMSICLE 3 pack Ela...
$3.5

Mid Century Kitchen Storage ...
$30

4 comments:

  1. Lovely selections! This gets me excited about summer:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Monica! It makes me excited for all the upcoming weeks too :)

      Delete
  2. Ahh I love this entire treasury! Those sunglasses.... Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love those sunglasses too!

      Delete