Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Treasury: Sail Away



'Sail Away' 



Ready to Ship/Royal Blue Lac...
$27

Geometric print 11"x14&...
$29

Anchor necklace pendant, na...
$18

Nautical "Flat" Bo...
$17

Love Awaits You Print - Mode...
$15

ANCHOR Sweater - Nautical S...
$25

Navy blue and ivory knotted ...
$12

Navy polka dots dress
$89

Navy Washi Tape NAVY BLUE Po...
$3.9

imaginary constellations no....
$20

Blue Anchor Nautical Station...
$7.5

Hey Sailor.. Navy and White ...
$35

Felt Garland - Navy Blue
$15

Mermaid Baby onesie with tat...
$16

Wood Toy - Whale Pull Toy - ...
$35

4 comments:

  1. Ooo! I have to get that navy washi tape! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it? I'm addicted to washi tape, and I just adore that one! :)

      Delete
  2. omg those shoes are to cute and love the t-shirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell in love with the shoes when I saw them, too!

      Delete