Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Meet Megan!

Today I'm very happy to introduce you into one of the blogs listed on my sidebar: The Big Megowski

"I'm 19 years old and I live in Kildare, Ireland. I'm a Journalism student in Dublin, but I'm changing my course or possibly dropping out and hope to do Film & Broadcasting next year. I started blogging to practice my writing so I could develop my skills better for my course, but as a fashion lover I started blogging about that instead of writing articles. I now love blogging and hope to keep it up even though I no longer want to pursue a career in journalism. I still hope to write proper articles and blog about serious issues too though. My course has also developed a small interest in me for photography. As part of my course I had to do photojournalism and buy a better camera and since then I've become obsessed with photographing random things and carrying my camera around the house. I love music, film and books too and I blog about them occasionally too". (Megan Maguire)


1 comment: