Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Treasury: Avocado Green


'Avocado Green' 



Vintage Task Light - Avocad...
$28.5

Soft White Flowers on a Bran...
$15

Large Cathrineholm 8" L...
$73

Avocado Photo, Fruit Photogr...
$15

Vintage Alarm Clock Baby Ben...
$30

Framed Journey Quote, The Jo...
$32

Vintage Green Sears Newport ...
$150

Vintage 1970s Avocado Green ...
$16

Divided Relish Tray - Avocad...
$12

Ethereal Frosted Green Tree ...
$8

HUGE Vintage Plate with Styl...
$12.5

Avocado Vintage fruit print ...
$10

Vintage Pyrex Refrigerator D...
$15

Picnic Basket / Utensil Cadd...
$28

Vintage Avocado Green Kitche...
$25

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm in love with all these items!

      Delete
  2. I wish I could find more vintage pyrex, especially in this green!! I like it!! The typewriter too caught my eye! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love vintage pyrex too, I wish they were still making these designs...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I love avocado green too, it's so fresh!

      Delete