Monday, March 25, 2013

About to discover the Weleda Natural Body Lotions!

I'm very excited because thanks to the Spanish site of Bopki, I got picked, along other Spanish girls, to try the new natural Body Lotions from Weleda! Bopki (also with a German website) is a participative marketing website, only for women (there's other participative marketing sites for both women and men, but this one is only for women), in which you register and send applications to try products depending on the campaigns they create. If you're picked, you receive the product at your place, along with some samples to give to your family and friends. The advantage of these sites is that both you and the companies win with it: you get to try the product for free, and the companies know that (in case you like it) you'll spread the word about it, which, after all, is the best advertising ever.

I still haven't tried it (I'll start this week), but so far, I wanted to share with you the photos of the products I received for the project:


Original size of the "Sea Bluckthorn Resplenishing Body lotion" (the yellow box on the left), plus samples of the  "Pomegranate Regenerating Body Lotion" (red), the "Wild Rose Pampering Body Lotion" (pink) and the "Citrus Hydrating Body Lotion" (green)




The original size bottle of the Sea Bubkthorn lotion I got (200 ml)

Can't wait to try it! I'll let you know my impressions on the different body lotions as soon as I use them :)



10 comments:

  1. I love weleda products. Been using them for years. Can't wait to find out how you like them! Have fun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never tried them before, so I'm excited to see how they feel on my skin :) Will let you know!

      Delete
  2. I used to work for a website that sound Weleda products but alas I've never tried them! You'll have to let us now which one you really like! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never tried them before either, I'm really curious!

      Delete
  3. That's awesome! And I'd love to hear what you think. I have the buckthorn oil and am really liking it, but I was very curious about all the body lotions as well:)

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For what I've seen so far, the buckthorn oil has a lovely smell and texture. Will let you know about the others as soon as I try them! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh this is cool! I'll have to check out the German site :) Hope the products will be good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I discovered the site through a Spanish friend, and I thought it was a cool way to spread the word, because after all we all love free products! They smell good so far (and no parabens which is always a plus), we'll see after using them for a while :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you very much for this post on the project bopki in your blog!:-) This way your followers will be able to know your experience with the range of Corporal Milk Weleda;-). An embrace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a good product and I decide as soon as possible I brought this product.

    ReplyDelete