Friday, February 8, 2013

Kangaroo Stitches: Beautiful Handmade Pillows




I'm very excited to bring you all this offer, from an Etsy shop I recently discovered and I love: Kangaroo Stitches. Katie, who runs the shop, makes truly beautiful pillows, with very colorful cute fabric! It doesn't matter what style of decoration you're looking for, for sure she's going to have a pillow to match with the rest of the room. Take a look at them! And if you fall in love with some, don't worry, Kangaroo Stitches offers you a 15% discount, only for being a reader of La Caseta de Paper. Isn't that wonderful?





Aren't they perfect for the upcoming Spring season?

More choices at the Etsy shop of Kangaroo Stitches! And don't forget to introduce the discount code LACASETA15 to get the 15% off ! 




20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aren't they? Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello new follower from the I love my post blog hop thanks for co-hosting this week. I love these pillows they look so pretty love all the colors you're right they are perfect for spring and even summer :)

    Thanks for sharing
    Leslie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pillows are beautiful for spring, i am fed up of winter colours now. following on GFC and bloglovin via the i love my post blog hop, hope you can follow back x

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pillows, adorable blog. So GLAD I found you! New follower! Met you from the blog hop- many thanks for co-hosting! Would love for you to check out my blog back- we can be friends:).

    Cheers!

    Tiffany
    The Dwelling Tree
    http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopped by the hop : I Love My Post #23, Thanks for co-hosting, I am a new follower via GFC

    my blog: www.wilsontom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Following you back right now!

      Delete
  6. gorgeous !

    new follower from the hop :)

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, following you right back! :)

      Delete
  7. These are really lovely!

    Following you from the I love my post blog hop!

    xo, Vita
    http://pixievita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow Vita, going to follow your blog back! :)

      Delete
  8. Hello, I love these. I am going to check out the etsy shop now! Thanks for co-hosting the blog hop, I am your new follower. It would be great if you could follow me back too. Looking forward to reading more of your blog.
    Sarah
    www.lookingasuare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah! Just followed your blog back! :)

      Delete
  9. I love throw pillows and am going to try some DIY ones soon!

    xx Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are gorgeous! Heading over to her shop right away! Happy Sunday xxx

    ReplyDelete