Friday, February 15, 2013

Guest Post: Jessica from Sweet Green Tangerine shares her traveling plans!

Today I'm very happy to have a guest post from Jessica, a book lover who blogs at Sweet Green Tangerine. If you love traveling as much as I do, for sure you'll enjoy her post! And when you're done reading it, visit her blog, you won't regret it!


Hi La Caseta de Paper readers! My name is Jessica, and I write a little blog called Sweet Green Tangerine.
It's mainly about my love of reading, music, family and travel.  Laura has asked me to share my travel plans for 2013, and she has been very patient with me while school and moving have stolen all of my time.


Photobucket


Well, if you don't know yet, my family and I are moving to Germany in just 7 short weeks.  (yikes!)  We have lived there before, and the one thing we loved about it there was the traveling opportunities.  Although we did see a multitude of great places, I feel like we could have seen more.  Here are a few places that I am determined to experience time around...

England/Ireland/Scotland

Image sources: 1:2:3

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a wee bit of an obsession with Scotland and Ireland. I blame novels like this one and this one.  Plus, Stratford-upon-Avon...I mean, come on.

Prague


This is one city we never made it to during our last stay in Europe.  The city looks gorgeous in every photo I've seen, and I cannot wait to see it for myself.

Cinque Terra, Italy
To be honest, I had never even heard of this area of Italy until I read about this friend's trip there last year.  It looks and sounds just dreamy, and now I can't wait until I can experience it.

Paris



I know Paris is only a city, and a little cliche, but Midnight in Paris is one of my favorite movies so I feel like I should at least give it a try, right?  Plus, my biggest travel regret from our last European excursion was not seeing the Louvre.

Well, those are just a few of the little trips I'm hoping to take this year.  We're already saving our pennies for train.  I cannot wait to show my kiddos the world.  I plan to share all of our adventures on Sweet Green Tangerine, so I hope you stop by.

Thanks, Laura for having me!


3 comments:

  1. How awesome would it be to live in Europe and have be bitten by the travel bug to see more!! I'll go check out her blog!!

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I liked London but I felt it was very much like NYC. I hope the next time I visit see more towns out side of the city and the rest of the country. I loved Paris, I mean LOVED Paris. It is kind of cliche but it was just great when I visited. Plus the Louvre is so big you have to go more than once. Jessica is one of my sponsors this month and definitely nice to read her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re-visiting my Europe trip through this post! Cinque Terre was really unbelievable, I'm glad my post could interest you in making the trip out there. It's SO worth it. Paris was wonderful too. Next time I go to Europe, I want to see Prague!!

    ReplyDelete