Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Treasury: Feeling Like a Star


'Feeling like a star' 


Mini Sparkle Vinyl Star Tree...
$8.00

Sparkle Tulle Skirt & Lace ...
$130.00

Sparkly Rhinestone Bling Bow...
$8.50

Clutch Purse / Harry Levine ...
$21.00

Holiday Sparkle 8x12 Matte...
$16.00

Gold Glittered Star Cupcake ...
$4.99

Glitter, Gold, New Year, New...
$3.25

bright gold striped glitter ...
$13.00

Gold Glitter Bunting Decorat...
$17.50

Vintage 60's Gold Gitter...
$75.00

small gold glitter boxes/par...
$5.00

Cream, Gold Christmas Decora...
$6.00

Sparkly Mini Rhinestone Bar ...
$4.15

Gold Christmas Star Set, Lim...
$56.50

Women Headband - Rhinestone ...
$20.00

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving all the sparkles! I just bought a HUGE tub of gold glitter for some craft projects and this treasury was just the inspiration I needed to get to work on them!

    I'm your newest follower from the blog hop! LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely treasury!
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm moderately obsessed w gold and glitter! That vinyl tree star is a brilliant idea. I'd like to make one. Your blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete