Monday, November 19, 2012

Meet Erica!


I want to introduce you all to the wonderful Erica, my Sponsor this month, and who blogs at The Painted Trailer. She is fun, passionate about what she writes and does, and has a wonderful life blog that I've recently discover. Read this mini interview to get to know her better, and then stop by at her blog and say hi :)


(click here to visit The Painted Trailer)


1. What is your blog about?
I write about daily life as a single mom of a toddler, my love of thrifting and vintage finds, crafting, creating, putting together fun outfits, and any other random things that strike my fancy.

2. When did you start blogging 
I originally started blogging a couple years ago to document my furniture refurbishing business. I eventually turned that blog into a store website and later closed the store and stopped blogging. I really liked the community and creativity that comes with blogging so I decided to start back up in July of this year with The Painted Trailer.

3. Which three adjectives descrive you the best?
Quircky
Creative
Passionate

4. What do you think it's more important for a blogger: to get a lot of followers but not really interact with them, or to have less followers but try to get to know them better?
I think it depends on your blogging intentions. I like a lot of interaction with my readers and am starting to consider some of them friends, so for me it's more important to have less followers and know them better. Quality over quantity for me.

5. Share with us a photo that makes you happy.



I have shared this photo on my blog a few times, but it's honestly my favorite of my girl and I. You can't even see our faces, but we were standing on a cliff overlooking the ocean in Mendocino, CA, and the wind was blowing against us. It was an amazing day and those are some of my favorite memories.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this write up! I'll put up a link when I take my lunch today. I also nominated you for the Liebster Award! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely way to introduce us your sponsors :)
    Thanks for joining Nice to Meet You {GFC Blog Hop}! Hope to see you linking up again tomorrow :)
    Have a nice week!
    -Mariely @ Sensational Creations

    ReplyDelete