Monday, November 26, 2012

Featured Artist: Ana Luisa Pinto

I know Ana Luisa since maybe 5 years ago, and since then I've been fascinated by her work. Her photographies are so soft and delicate, that most of the time instead of watching them you have the feeling that you have to stroke them with the tip of your fingers. And yet, despite the softness, they have a point of obscure that drag you into a fantastic world in which you don't really know where the line that separates what is possible from what is impossible is.

This is just a very small example of her work, but I strongly recommend you to check out her Website, her Blog or her Flickr.























17 comments:

  1. The photos are really amazing, your friend is very talented :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've loved her work since I first saw her pics some ages ago in LJ :) She really is!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature, dear. It's such an honor. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love these photos!

    Came over via your comment on my blog... thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you for the comment. Glad you like her photos :)

      Delete
  4. I used to be a photographer and my heart just wasn't in it anymore so I sold all my equipment and just enjoy looking at other people's work and WOW I am loving this!! Glad I found your blog on the Tea on Tuesday hop! Newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed them :) Thanks a lot for the comment and for following!

      Delete
  5. BEAUTIFUL photos!! loving your blog .new follower from Sensational Creations hop.
    hope you will follow my blog.?maybe?
    hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked your blog and I love it too! Following you as well :)

      Delete
  6. You're right, so so soft, these photos has such a feel of paintings to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Aren't they? For some reason I can't stop watching at them!

      Delete
  8. Such beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing.

    X
    Molly
    thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :)
    p.s. cute blog!
    x

    ReplyDelete